Welcome back to this actually quite regular and cathartic feature one my blog! I am really enjoying culling my TBR list down to books I actually have an interest in reading and want to keep on my list. It’s fascinating to see what past Liz thought would be good to add on my list, and trying to understand why added books that I don’t actually remember ever seeing or clicking on! Down the TBR Hole #5 saw series bite the bullet, and classics saved from the TBR bin. Much like last week, it is a mixed bag of books. Today we start at 223, let’s see what happens!
So, how does it work?
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?