Hello all, and welcome to a new feature on my blog: Down the TBR Hole. I have seen this post type on my friend Emma’s blog for a while now (click here to read her posts), and is something I have meant to do on my own blog for some time now. My TBR is not currently insurmountable by any means, but it’s growing and growing and I have no idea what’s actually on there or if I even want to read everything on the list anymore, so I am going to try and shorten the list, or at the very least remove things I don’t care about reading to add things I want to finish on there.
If you’d like to follow me on Goodreads, then please follow the following link and ‘Add Friend’.
So, how does it work?
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?