Guys, something dreadful happened last night. No, it wasn’t the appalling result at Anfield (which, while it could have been a lot worse, was fairly horrendous), I forgot to blog. Well, I say forgot, it was more I didn’t have time, but the point still stands that I did not put out a blog post yesterday, and that was the first time in almost 2 months.
Oh well, the streak was great while it lasted, and thankfully today is a lovely TTT topic to get me back on track. For all you lovely people who don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is, or don’t know how to get involved. click here. The lovely folks at Broke and Bookish team together to produce a book related topic each week, and you simply list the top ten of that topic.
This week’s TTT topic is names that I would consider for a child that are inspired by characters mentioned in literature. I like the idea of this topic a lot, because there are so many beautiful, unique, and great names in literature that I have subsequently thought ”If I ever have children one day then maybe that will be on the list!’ They’re quite self explanatory, so I haven’t really gone into depth at all.
So, here we are:
- Nova: Nova Prime Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 1
- Nell: Nell Trent The Old Curiosity Shop (and also a little bit from Neighbours – yes, the Aussie soap)
- Louise: Jean Louise ‘Scout’ Finch To Kill a Mockingbird
- Jemima: Jemima Puddle Duck Beatrix Potter Collection
- Jessica: Jezzie Flanagan Along Came a Spider
- Joshua: Book of Joshua The Bible
- Robin: Christopher Robbin Winnie the Pooh
- Noah: Noah Calhoun The Notebook
- Nathan: Nathan Radley To Kill a Mockingbird
- Jos: Josiah/Joseph The Bible (and also a little bit from the snowboarder Jossy Wells)
What names would you put on your list?