This week for TTT I have thrown together a hastily written post as I am on my way from work to collect Emma from her North Eastern home, to move in with me. So I haven’t done much planning, or to be honest, a whole lost of thinking about the post this week. Sorry in advance.
For all you lovely people who don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is, or don’t know how to get involved. click here. The lovely folks at Broke and Bookish team together to produce a book related topic each week, and you simply list the top ten of that topic. Easy, even when you have work and relocation activities all day!
This week’s topic is an audio freebie, and I am not going to lie, I didn’t like it at first. But in an effort to keep up both the daily blogging and the weekly involvement in TTT, I have rustled up a Top 10 things I like to listen to while I am driving the car. It’s a mixture of CD’s radio programs, and podcast:
- Bruce Spingsteen’s Greatest Hits (CD)
- Bon Jovi Greatest Hits (CD)
- Greatest Air guitar Collection of All Time (CD)
- Now That’s What I Call Disney (CD)
- Harry Potter Series narrated by Stephen Fry (Audio Books)
- Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode’s Film Review (Radio Program/Podcast)
- 5Live football matchday commentary (Radio Program)
- 6-0-6 football phone-in (and 6-love-6 during Wimbledon) (Radio Program)
- Baement Yard by Joe Santagato (Podcast)
- The Night Manager narrated by Tom Hiddleston (audio books)*
*OK so this is one that I want having listened to the snippet he did a while ago, a girl can hope!
What do you like to listen to when you drive? What are your favourite audio books, and albums?