While I am on my lunch at work, I thought I would bash out a quick Top 5 Wednesday, as it has been a few weeks!! I’ve finally started the ball rolling, so here are the Top 5 things that have recently made it onto my wishlist for books to own and read:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child J K Rowling: I actually wasn’t sure at first that I would buy this, but then I realised I was just kidding myself, and it has been added to my wishlist.
- Black Water Lillies Michael Bussi: I wrote about this in my most anticipated releases, and still haven’t bought it, it’s firmly on my wishlist now as it is out.
- The Other Side of the World Stephanie Bishop: I heard about this a while ago from friends down under, and it is now being released in the UK, so it’s creeped onto my wishlist of late.
- City on Fire Garth Risk Hallberg: With my love of mysteries, an unsolved shooting and 9 entwining characters is always going to be on the wishlist.
- All About the Hype Paige Toon: I’ve read all the other books about the Jefferson’s, so the next installment is naturally on my list.
What is on your wishlist?