I have had a little break from Top Ten Tuesday while I was in Brisbane last week. I had a lot of things to do, and I had a lot of catching up to do on my travel blog posts, so I thought I would get back on the TTT horse this week. It’s still going to be short and sweet though, I am racing the free WiFi allowance in McDonalds!
This week’s Top Ten is books I will probably never read, an interesting one from the folks at Broke and Bookish. I don’t actually know if there are any, but I am going try anyway:
- The Silmarillian by J R R Tolkien
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Ian Fleming
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The War of the Worlds by H G Wells
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
What books will you probably never read? When you think about it, do you suddenly have an urge to read all the books you could put on the list just to annoy your past inner self? No? Just me then? OK.